Proceeding Order & Shipping
Orders will be processed only after your payment is verified.
During this period, we will update the status of your order. You can track the status of your order by logging in to your account.
We only notify you of important information that are confirmed (such as item under restock/out of stock or order sent) via email.
Local Delivery (Singapore Customers)
* MyFashionStory Parcels are fully handled by Singapore Post Office.
* MyFashionStory provides FREE Delivery service for puchasing 2items & above & all Singapore Customers using Normal Postage.
* Orders received on a Saturday, Sunday or Singapore Public Holiday will be processed the next following day.
Self Collection (Hougang MRT Station Exit A) :
(Suitable for urgent cases or North-East area customers)
- * Collection are strictly held at Hougang MRT station
- * Mass-Collection will be held at time 4.00pm Sunday or Monday.
- * COD (Cash On Delivery) would not be accepted for self collection method
- * Payment would have to be received before our staff would arrange for self collections
- * There would not be any special delivery to other parts of Singapore island unless otherwise stated
- * Please be on time or 15 minutes earlier on agreed timing as there would not be any waiting time given
- * Self collection fees : FREE
Normal Postage: Parcels cannot be track and trace during the delivery. (Not Recommended)
* We would like to highlight to all customers, if you opted for NORMAL POSTAGE, MyFashionStory will not bear responsibility for any items lost. We do not accepts complaints or feedback for items not received via Normal Postage.
* For customer opted for Normal Mail please make sure your letterbox is cleared for postman to put in the items. For bulky items (3 items above or Bags/Shoes) please make sure someone at home to receive your items.
* If you still want to opt for normal mail, there is a $0.20 C.O.P (CERTIFICATE OF POSTING) payable. This C.O.P is a proof from SINGPOST that we have indeed mailed out your item, this is for the benefit of both buyer and seller.
Registered Mail: Parcels can be track and trace with a 9 digits tracking number given from Singpost. (Recommended)
* Package will be delivered directly to the address doorstep by Singpost postman. Tracking number is available. In case of unsuccessful delivery, the postman will leave a collection slip behind in the address mailbox for collection at the nearest post office. Registered mail postage is additional $2.24 to normal mail postage.
To track registered article status, click HERE.
Local courier service
* This mode of delivery is suitable for urgent article and compulsory for article which exceeds 3KG in weight. The minimum charge is SGD9.15. Article will be received on the same day of delivery in Singapore. For the rates of local courier service, click here.
To track local courier service article status, click HERE.
* Delivery time is usually 7~18 working days (excluding Sat, Sun and Public Holiday).
* The stated delivery time is for referrence only. We don't guarantee the actual delivery time. Late arrival may be due to the following reasons;
1. Incorrect or incomplete shipping address
2. Parcels are returned to the nearest Post office.
3. Shipment being delayed.
4. Parcels sent back to us due to unclaimed for over 10 days.
* If you cannot receive the parcels after 18 working days after the payment is cleared, please feel free to contact us for the tracking information.
Shipping For Re-stock/Replacement Items
* We will send the restock items out once there is stock. However, we do not guarantee the delivery time.
* All re-stock/replacements items will be mailed out using Normal Postage.
* Please feel free to contact us for more details.